NEW NARROWER & SHARPER VEE NOSE
Slices through the water with a cleaner entry, increasing acceleration and glide.
NEW LOWER ROUND VEE BOTTOM
The center vee height has been lowered, creating a flatter overall bottom shape. This reduces the roll from side to side, increasing overall control, tracking and stability.
NEW REFINED STANDING AREA THICKNESS
Limits water entering and helps water flush out quickly.
NEW SOFTER RAIL EDGE AT THE TAIL
Increases overall glide and is more maneuverable to change direction and steer the board downwind.
SUPER EFFICIENT DRAINAGE
4 drainage holes help flush water out of the standing area as quickly as possible.
DRAIN COVERS FOR FASTER RELEASE
Stick on drain covers reduces water entering the standing tray, creates suction to remove any water inside, and has a smooth release when paddling.
• Provides greater float and lift in flat water, allowing for faster acceleration.
• Gives greater buoyancy and lift upwind and prevents nose-diving when paddling downwind.
• The pop and release allow the rider to maintain glide with a steady cadence.
NARROW TAIL FOR SPEED
Increases acceleration and glide, helps lift the nose over swell upwind, is more reactive to turn direction downwind and easier to sink for bouy turns.
WIDE CHAMFERED RAIL
Reduces the planing surface by nearly 20%, increasing the glide and overall speed.
CONCAVE SIDE PLANE
Provides stability, acting like stabilisers similar to a trimaran.
BOXY STRAIGHT RAILS
Optimizes the outline to provide more pop from the increased side volume, stability is further improved, and rolling reduced.
Carbon Sandwich Construction
LIGHTEST WEIGHT, DURABILITY, FLEX CONTROL
• Lightest and strongest race board construction is up to 500g lighter.
• Super light-weight biaxial carbon is laminated over the standing area and full bottom.
• While the stronger 150g Biaxial carbon wraps the nose and rail and the best strength ratio and efficient flex.
• High-density PVC is used in the standing area and full bottom maximizing strength and long-term durability.