The Wedge range features a lineup of paddleboards that are all 32’’ wide to provide float and stability for heavier riders to rip, offering that pro performance and feel without compromising stability or volume. This is a versatile range for big to small conditions, best suited for beginner and intermediate riders.
🏆 The Wedge won 2022 Best Performance Wide Body Board awarded by SUPBoarder Magazine
NARROW NOSE OUTLINE
The narrow nose outline helps you generate speed, limits the nose from catching through turns and fits in tighter pockets in the wave.
LOW NOSE ROCKER
Helps get into waves easily and early.
THIN RAIL PROFILE
Thinner rails on the 8’7” and 9’2” gives the Wedge its pro level performance with faster surfing speeds, better grip, and turning capabilities. The thinner rails are inspired by the much loved Longboard range for the ultra-responsive and reactive feel.
Generates lift, drive and speed as it channels the water from nose to tail, through to double concave for sensitive rail to rail turning from the midpoint, through to vee tail for reactive pivot turning on the tail.
ROUNDED PIN TAIL
The Wedge has a new rounded pin tail to maximize the turning ability in these wider models. The pin tail makes it easier to engage and sink the tail for faster bottom turns and top turns with more drive. Rounded tail also gives the board a better drive out of the turns.
FIN SET UP
• Thruster fin setup provides comfortable straight line tracking on flat and gives drive and control in surf.
• 8’7″ & 8’0″ features both thruster and quad. Quad fin set up uses 4 side fins and gives fast acceleration and instant down the line speed as it does not have a drag from the larger centre fin.
8’0” x 32” Starlite and Limited Series come with Armacore fins.
TIMELESS LOOK, SOLID PERFORMANCE
- Twin T-stringers made from glass fibre are positioned on the deck and bottom of the board close to the rail, providing a massive increase in the overall strength against total breakage in surf.
- An additional wide layer of 200g glass wraps the rails for higher strength against paddle impact and further reinforces the overall strength against buckling.
- The deck features reinforced biaxial glass and Australian pine, to resist heel dents and impact from the standing area.
- The nose and tail are wrapped in multiple layers of glass fiber for further strength on these impact zones.