Skip the “brrr” as you paddle out on cold weather surf sessions. These boots have a Thermolite lining and 8mm neoprene that promise comfort and warmth in water temperatures 7˚C and even a little below. A single rubber on the bottom keeps the sensitivity between your feet and your board intact.
- 8mm neoprene provides insulation for the coldest days. Recommended for water temperatures of 7˚C and below.
- Plush liner dries quickly between sessions.
- Pull up ankle loop makes for easy entry.
- Molded instep strap provides a secure fit.
- Hidden seams are taped for added durability.
- Single-layer rubber sole helps you feel your board underfoot.